Dharma Sanjeevinee Bhavanam :: தர்ம சஞ்ஜீவினி பவனம்
- Dharma Sanjeevinee Bhavanam is a Dhaarmic Revival Charitable Trust, “which gives a fresh blossom to Dharmaa”, is devoted to support and conservation of 64 ancient divine arts of India. This Trust was started on 24/02/2012 and is being executed effectively by a group of Philanthropists. This Trust has been registered under Section-12AA and Section-80G of Income Tax Act.
- The Trust got the registration approved under section 12AA of Income Tax Act on 28/08/2014 under Unique Registration No. AABTD6949A/05/14-15/T-0111. It got the registration approval for 80G of Income Tax Act on 29/03/2016 under Unique Registration No. AABTD6949A/05/14-15/T-0111/80G.
- They aim at striking a sustainable ecological balance through non-exploitative, peaceful co-existence among humans, cattle and Natural eco system. They have established a Modern Farm with around 140 varieties of rare Herbal plants & Medicinal Tree Grove. It has around 15,000 palaash saplings ready to be planted to create a huge palaash vanam in order to preserve & promote rare, fast extinct tree species and to protect environment & arrest adverse climate changes.
- Now they are planning to get 100 acres land in Orikkai, Kanchipuram and implement all of the above mentioned activities in a large scale therefore, they would like to propose a project worth Rs.500 Crores. The budgeted expenses and the allocation of the same towards the various activities have been specified in detail.
The list of activities we are currently carrying out and would like to expand are as follows:
- Gho Samrakshanam - Establishment of a World biggest Gho Saalaa with country cows and rescued Cows from slaughter house.
- Vanaspathi Samrakshanam - Establishment of Biggest palaash vanam, yagnya vanam, & helping Aalaya nandavanam.
- Vedha Samrakshanam - We strive to promote our Hindu’s cultural heritage
- Yagnya Samrakshanam - To provide a pathway towards Global harmony.
- Aalaya Samrakshanam - To support the temples and thereby improve public utility.
- Vidhya Dhanam - (KALAALAYAM) Educational Centre for the Orphan and Tribal people.(Establishment of High Value Moral based Patriotic and Global Education Centre).
- Nama Kendram - Free Distribution of Namapatrams to School Children & general Public for encouraging Bhakthi (Devotion) among them.
- Nama Sankeerthanam - Singing the praise, Chanting slokas, songs about the God.
- Anna Dhaanam - Orphan, Physically challenged, Tribal people and abandoned senior citizens.
- Anathe Predha Samskaram - Performing Last rites to poor and unknown.